Monday, February 11, 2013

Granny Camp - Part 1

Susan Ingle's granddaughters attend Granny Camp with their other set of grandparents and I've always loved to hear their stories when they return.  It reminds me of growing up with my grandparents and the wonderful memories spending time with the grandparents and cousins.  Anne Dierks even worte a book on "How To".  One of the rules, yes there are rules, is that you have to be potty trained to attend Granny Camp.  On My what fun we will have in a few years.  Because of logistics and time, Granny Camp had to be modified to one day, however to me, the entire holiday visit with Pierce was Granny Camp and I loved every minute. Just a few pictures of one of the sweetest boys.  His kindness towards others, the love he shares and the genuine kind spirit shows in these pictures.

 
 
 
Grandma loves you Pierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment